Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Taking the Airwaves by Storm - Shouldn't You Listen?

Hello there, loyal readers. I know, I know, it's been far too long. I have been extremely busy with a number of projects (my book, setting up the Grousecast, organizing my collection of anti-transcendentalist literature, solving the world's problems) and as a result I have not been paying enough attention to this, my most direct outlet to the literate masses. But take heart, for I have something special to share with you this evening. My associate and myself were both invited onto a radio show here at Gufts University, where we made our audio debut to the general English-speaking, radio-operating public. Unfortunately we were forced to share the studio with the show's host, an insufferable liberal and borderline hippie. Even worse, two wacky morning DJ's from America's gayest city were there as well, hogging the microphones and making a mockery of the complex art of radio broadcasting. Despite these horrendous obstacles to the transmission of rational thought Guffin and I managed to shine some of our Glorious Ideas from the transmitting tower. The recording of the whole show can be found online. Click on the "last show" link under "Loud, Fast, and Out of Control." I know, it is a silly name.

No comments: