Monday, December 25, 2006

Grimerry Gourcemas


That’s right readers, it’s that special day – the anniversary of the birth of the son of this universe’s most wonderful and vengeful (and only) God. While I’m sure most everyone has opened their presents and enjoyed their disappointment by now, we here at the Gource would like to wish you a happy holiday (Christmas – not that other, harder-to-spell one). And of course we’d be first-class nosebleeds not to offer you, the loyal readers, some kind of gift. However, this being the Internet and our devotees being so numerous we haven’t got anything physical/returnable for you. Instead, allow me to present what great new things you readers of the Gource have to look forward to.


More excerpts from my autobiography, a work that is certain to be one of the upcoming year’s most popular sellers/life-changers. Bear in mind that what is posted here does not reflect the numerous changes that are sure to be made during the publishing process, wherein the printmonkeys will no doubt remedy my “typos” and “grammatical errors,” rendering a work that doesn’t truly reflect my ability to convey Incredible Thought.


With headphone ownership on the rise coupled with the fact that both Guffin and myself have magnificent speaking voices, we have decided to join the audiocasting masses. Note – this is not a “podcast,” a term I take issue with for numerous reasons, the likes of which you can read about in…


That’s right, in addition to knowing how to solve the majority of the world’s problems I’m also well-read enough in the technological realm to solve the sort of problems the computer-using elderly need to dial India to fix. However, this segment will not just be me explaining how to get your computer into and out of Safe Mode (Windows users – hold F8 as your machine boots up, pretentious OSX’ers – hold Shift after powering on), instead it will be a place where I will make known my opinions on the issues and developments in the world of technology. Think Slashdot, but without all the coke-bottle-spectacled, Linux-running swine making Simpsons references in the comments section.

Are you ready for the New Year, soldiers of Reason?

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Uh, yes, I celebrate that so-called "harder-to-spell" holiday, and your calling it that gives me much shpilkes. What about Christmas? The name of the dude who this holiday celebrates is totally butchered, or crucified, rather, in the spelling AND pronunciation of this holiday. I mean, who makes "CH" into a "K" sound these days? And don't these Jesus freaks know anything about the use long "i's" and other vowels? Think about it.